- VIN 3ALACXD22LDLR7811
- 2020 Freightliner chassis M2 series with aluminum cab and air conditioning
- Detroit Diesel engine, 330 HP
- Allison 3000 RDS automatic transmission with PTO provision.
- 33,000 GVW, 12,000# front axle, 21,000# rear axle
- One 50-gallon fuel tank. 6-gallon DEF tank.
- Air brakes with air ride suspension, air ride cab, air suspended driver’s seat
- Aluminum wheels
- Heated mirrors and driver controlled locking differential
- White cab
Vessel and equipment
- 2019 Westmor 3400 gallon MC-331 SA-612 vessel with 3″ pump outlet on left side, internal pump discharge piping and manway.
- Rear mounted Rochester float gauge.
- Light-weight open aluminum deckwork with steel 94″ DOT rear bumper.
- Fisher C483-24 3″ double-flange internal valve.
- Blackmer 3″ flanged pump and Marshall 2″ bypass valve.
- Pump anti-cavitation heat-exchanger system.
- 2″ piping from pump to meter.
- 2″ LC meter with LCR-II electronic register and Epson slip printer.
- Aluminum meter cover.
- Aluminum Hannay hose reel with electric rewind, Guidemaster and aluminum cover.
- Thermoid 150 foot x 1″ delivery hose with Rego snap action valve and Marshall Excelsior hose end swivel.
- All necessary safety valves and equipment for proper operation.
- Power shift PTO unit and necessary shafting.
- BASE Engineering 3 button emergency shutdown system with PTO and throttle control. Spare remote included.
- Betts LED lights and wiring with two special back-up lights.
- One 18″ x 18″ x 36″ aluminum tool box on right side.
- One pair rubber chock blocks.
- 20# fire extinguisher, bracket and protective cover.
- Triangle reflector kit.
- All necessary safety decals applied.
This truck is nearly identical to the one in these representative photos below.