2017 Freightliner M2 with new 3400 gallon Westmor tank, open aluminum deckwork.
- 2017 Freightliner M2 chassis with Cummons diesel engine, 300 HP
- 33,000 GVW with Allison 6 speed automatic transmission
- Air brakes with air ride suspension
- Aluminum wheels
- White cab
Vessel and equipment
- 2015 Westmor 3400 gallon vessel with 3″ pump outlet on right side with float gauge.
- Open aluminum deckwork with steel 94″ DOT certified rear bumper.
- Fisher C483-24, 3″ flanged internal valve.
- Blackmer 3″ flanged pump and Marshall 2″ bypass valve.
- Anti pump cavitation heat exchanger system.
- 2″ piping from pump to meter.
- 2″ LC meter with LCRII electronic register.
- Aluminum meter cover.
- Aluminum Hannay hose reel with electric rewind, Guidemaster and aluminum cover.
- Thermoid 150 foot reel hose with Rego snap action valve and hose end swivel.
- All necessary safety valves and equipment for proper operation.
- Power shift PTO unit and necessary shafting.
- Base 3 button emergency shutdown system with PTO and throttle control.
- Betts LED lights and wiring with two special back-up lights.
- One 18″ x 18″ x 36″ aluminum tool box on right side.
- One pair rubber chock blocks.
- 20# fire extinguisher, bracket and protective cover.
- Triangle reflector kit in cab.
- All necessary safety decals applied.